Curbside Pickup Hours
Currently the library is open on Monday and Friday form 1-6pm Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10-3pm, an from 10-2 pm Saturday.
How to Request Books for Curbside Pickup
At this time to place a hold at the Sheffield Public Library through the Online Catalog you must have a Sheffield Public Library Card.
- Select the Online Catalog. This can be found at the top right of the screen titled "Online Catalog".
- To place the hold you will need to Login with your Sheffield Library card number.
- Your pin will be the last 4 numbers on the card.
- Once you are logged in you can search by Genre, Author, or Title.
- Once you find something you want, simply select the title you wish to place on hold
- Select "Place Hold"
- You will want to select "I want the first available copy" and submit.