Curbside Pickup/ Book Bundles
How to Request Books for Curbside Pickup
At this time to place a hold at the Sheffield Public Library through the Online Catalog you must have a Sheffield Public Library Card.
- Select the Online Catalog. This can be found at the top right of the screen titled "Online Catalog".
- To place the hold you will need to Login with your Sheffield Library card number.
- If you do not know the number, contact us through our Facebook Messanger or Email.
- Your pin will be the last 4 numbers on the card.
- If that doesn't work contact us for your PIN through our Facebook Messanger, or Email
- Once you are logged in you can search by Genre, Author, or Title.
- Once you find something you want, simply select the title you wish to place on hold
- Select "Place Hold"
- You will want to select "I want the first available copy" and submit.
Request a book bundle today!
Inside you will find 5 books that a librarian selected based off of past picks, and a few fun suprises!
Sign up for your first book bundle below! Or call 641-892-4717
When your ready to return them, and would like another, please call 641-892-4717 to let the library staff know.